Hello, 11th hour shoppers… we have picked these best-sellers (which are our favorites, too) to help you speed through your holiday shopping. Here are our top 5 selection:
1. Hillborn Pottery — We’ve been carrying Rick Hillborn’s pottery since 2005. He creates these affordable unique gift, handmade in Canada, with careful attention only an artisan can give. Prices start at $18
2. Insulated wine carrier — featured in December edition of Greenwich Magazine’s as the perfect little hostess gift. This good-looking wine carrier will be useful for many times over, especially for summertime picnic… Picnic At Ascot, $24
3. Nespresso‘s Citiz — what an amazing espresso machine! You don’t have to hire a barista to have a perfect cup of espresso or latte. And, right now is the perfect time to get a Nespresso machine: $75 credit towards coffee when you purchase a machine $249 and up.
4. Breville Panini Maker — actually, this panini maker is truly versatile: the dual plate design is suitable for cooking any meal of the day. The flat bottom plate is perfect for cooking eggs and pancakes, while the ribbed top plate provides authentic, cafe style grill marks. $69.99
5. Le Cadeaux‘s melamine oval platter — these platters are our newest addition to our store. Elegant, unbreakable, dishwasher safe, they are great for parties — yours or the hostess… Small oval is $15.99 and the large oval is $24.99
If you need additional gift ideas, we will be at the store on December 24th to help you complete your gift list… We can create a food gift baskets filled with select, artisanal food goodies, or other gift basket combination…
OUR HOLIDAY EXTENDED HOURS:
Monday — Saturday 10:00 AM till 6:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM till 2:00
As always, Happy Cooking,
and HAPPY HOLIDAYS from
the Cook and Craft crew!